Enjoy cosmetic dentistry work with the team of Wylie Dental Care in Glen Dale, WV
- Posted on: Mar 15 2019
At Wylie Dental Care, patients in and around the community of Glen Dale, WV have the ability to seek a wide variety of treatments that can be used to address the appearance, function, and health of the smile. This includes cosmetic dentistry procedures that enhance the teeth and can build self-confidence in patients who may have an otherwise imperfect smile. If you are interested in cosmetic procedures, we encourage you to connect with our team to discuss some of the following treatments available:
• Teeth whitening – brightening the smile is one way in which patients can enhance their appearance. A smile that is brilliant and beautiful can improve self-esteem and allow patients to look and feel their best. With professional-grade whitening options, patients can reduce sensitivity and enjoy longer-lasting results than anything available over-the-counter.
• Cosmetic bonding – imperfections of the smile can be easily treated with our professionals here at Wylie Dental Care. Breakage, permanent staining, cracks, or gaps can be hidden with the use of this resin material that molds perfectly onto the teeth and can last several years before requiring replacement.
• Dental crowns – covering molars may be done not only for cosmetic reasons, but for functionality. Dental crowns or “caps” are porcelain restorations that cover a natural tooth and provide added strength and beauty.
• Dental bridgework – missing teeth can be addressed with the use of a dental bridge, which uses the adjacent teeth for support and allows for a false tooth to “bridge the gap” and maintain function.
• Dental implants – another option for missing teeth is that of the dental implant, which acts as a tooth root replacement and can be restored to replace one or more teeth in a row.
Speak to a professional today about cosmetic dentistry
Dr. Charles L. Wylie of Wylie Dental Care in Glen Dale, WV is excited to offer a wide selection of aesthetic treatments for patients to consider when interested in enhancing their smiles. Individuals in and around the area are welcome to book a consultation appointment by calling (304) 845-2480 and visiting the office in person at 1589 Wheeling Avenue. Take the time to learn about the many ways our team can transform your smile into something worth sharing!
Posted in: Cosmetic Dentistry