Tips on Practical & Permanent Teeth Whitening Glen Dale
- Posted on: May 30 2013
Glen Dale Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Charles Wylie believes that it should be holistic in approach for a teeth whitening system to work and maintain its positive results. In most cases, there is a need to combine in-office, home, and practical treatments to achieve your desired level of whitening.
Furthermore, it is recommended to perform simple and practical whitening treatments to make everything a habit and gradually become part of a lifestyle for long-term whitening solution.
Here are some practical teeth whitening tips that you may consider:
- White Teeth Diet. Avoid foods and drinks that are proven effective in inducing teeth staining: black tea, red wine, smoking cigarettes, gravies, dark juices, and colas. If you cannot help it having them, brush your teeth immediately after drinking or eating them.
- Eat Apples. Apple is considered as nature’s toothbrush, so eating the fruit even without brushing your teeth may suffice as like brushing them. The same thing with the so-called detergent foods, such as celery, raw carrots, and popcorn – so consume as much on these foods.
- Gargle Apple Cider Vinegar. When you do this in the morning before brushing teeth, such type of vinegar will remove stains, whiten teeth, and kill bacteria inside your mouth and gums.
- Once A Week Baking Soda Brushing. Doing such will remove stains and whiten teeth – much better than ordinary toothpaste. Just do not overdo this, and be sure to spit out the baking soda.
- Brush Teeth After & Before Bed Time. This is probably the most simple yet perhaps the most crucial tip: brushing your teeth the moment you first step out of bed and before you get back to bed at night for sleep. Simple reason for doing this: prevent and remove cavity-causing plaque build-up.
- Red Lipstick Is Better. This is advisable for women who want to conceal their teeth and make them look whiter. Light colored lipsticks tend to bring out the yellowish shade of your teeth.
For a more permanent teeth whitening Glen Dale, there is the option with KöR Deep Bleaching Whitening System. It is considered as the “most effective teeth whitening system in the world”. KöR Deep utilizes the system of restoring your teeth’s ability to absorb oxygen and, in the process, dissolve stain molecules. Upon consultation, Dr. Wylie will guide you through the pros and cons of KöR Deep, and discuss further with you how the treatment actually work.
To consult personally with Dr. Wylie, please call us now at 304-845-2480 or via this Contact Form.
Posted in: Cosmetic Dentistry