5 Reasons Dental Implants Do More Than Replace Tooth Loss
- Posted on: Mar 1 2014
If you’ve been considering several tooth replacement options in the market now, you might want to consider dental implants. They are considered to be the optimal tooth replacement option available as it has the ability to fuse with the existing jaw bone and function as a natural tooth root.
Here are 5 reasons that should convince you that dental implants here at our Wheeling dental practice can help you more than just with tooth loss:
1. A dental implant is the only tooth replacement option that can restore your mouth to its most natural state possible. Nothing looks artificial and you can even bite and chew like you do with your natural teeth.
2. Dental implants help restore the integrity of your facial structures. Aside from improving the appearance of your smile, dental implants also help preserve the rest of your facial structures by preventing bone resorption which typically occurs following tooth loss. This helps avoid the emaciated look.
3. Dental implants do not compromise the state of adjacent teeth unlike other tooth replacement options such as tooth-supported bridges and partial dentures. Thus, there is no likelihood of damaging surrounding teeth.
4. Dental implants can significantly restore confidence and self-esteem. Since implants can help improve appearance, it is also a given that implants can renew confidence and improve the way you interact with others.
5. Overall quality of life is significantly improved, notably the nutrition aspect as you get to chew and eat well.
Dental Implants in Wheeling and Neighboring Areas
If you’d like to learn more about dental implants in Wheeling and neighboring areas, we invite you to get in touch with us for a personal consultation. Call us at 304-845-2480 to schedule a personal consultation or you can also opt to fill out this contact form. We look forward to providing you with the smile you rightfully deserved!